Both new and returning students must fill out a registration form each year to ensure that all information is up to date. The annual registration fee is $25 per family.
Tuition 3 – 12 week sessions in the dance year
1 Hour Class – $180 per 12 week session
2 Hour Class – $285 per 12 week session
Tuition may be paid by cash, check, or credit card. If you wish to pay by credit card please see below.
- 9 and 12 month payment plans are available. There is no fee for this service. Yearly tuition is divided by 12 or 9 and charged on the 15th of each month starting Sept 15th and continuing until May 15th or August 15th.
- Your CC can also be charged for purchases such as socks etc. and a paid receipt will be emailed to you.
- When paying for 2 classes per week a 3rd class may be taken for no additional cost, & comes with a cubby 😊
- If a student wishes to attend more than 3 classes, an additional fee of $10 per class applies, pay as you go.
- If you have 2 children registered for class, the third child may attend classes for no additional charge.
- In order to take privates account must be in good standing.
- Private lessons are $55 to $80 depending on the teacher. Effective Sep 1st 2017
- Workshops and pay as you go classes must be paid for on the day. Please use the envelopes provided and put in payment mailbox. Do not leave on desk.
There are 3 twelve-week sessions in the dance year.
Session 1 starts on Monday September 11, 2017.
Session 2 starts on Monday December 4, 2017.
Session 3 starts on Monday March 19, 2018.
Each session payment is due on or before the above dates.
A late fee of $25 will be assessed if payment is not received in 10 days of session start dates, no exceptions.
- Irish dance students must wear shorts or fitted leggings. Both are available for purchase at the studio.
- Hair must be tied up for all classes.
- Irish dance students must wear white Irish dance socks. Available at the studio.
- Tie-Dye socks can be worn for workshops, privates, and summer camp only.
- Ballet students must wear ballet attire and ballet tights (both available for purchase at the studio).
- Session is to be paid for in full, regardless of attendance. Missed classes may be made up within that session.
- Ballet & Irish dance shoes can be purchased at the studio.
Yonkers Studio – 265 Central Park Ave. Yonkers, NY 10704
Dates to Remember (All dates are inclusive)
September 5 – O Team class 5 to 7pm
September 11 – Start of new dance year
Tuesday October 31 – No class – Halloween
SaturdayNovember 18 – Mini Oireachtas at Rory Dolan’s – 9am
Tuesday November 21 – Saturday November 25 – No class for Thanksgiving and Oireachtas
Monday December 25 – Monday January 1 – No class for Christmas break
Saturday February 17 – Thursday February 22 – No class for President’s Week & Winter Break
Saturday March 31 – Monday April 2 – No Class – Easter Break & World’s – Scotland
Sunday April 29 – 4-6pm Recital at YMA 160 Woodlawn Ave, Yonkers NY
Monday May 28 – No class – Memorial Day
Saturday June 16 – Last day of classes
Friday June 22 – Annual Sleepover 7pm to 9am
Celtic Summer Camp
$5 per hour for early drop off & after camp.
Week 1: Monday July 9 – Friday July 13
Week 2: Monday July 16 – Friday July 20
Week 3: Monday July 23 – Friday July 27
Week 4: Monday July 30 – Friday August 3
Bonus Day: Monday August 6
Early drop off: 8:30am
After camp care until 6pm
$250 per week. Lunch and snacks included. Bring a swimsuit, towel, and water.
Summer Class 2018
June 26 – August 30
Tuesdays & Thursdays 6pm – 7pm $15 or 6pm – 8pm $20, pay as you go. No sign up needed