- Students must not enter the building if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat).
- A teacher will take everyone’s temperature before entering the building.
- Everyone must use the hand sanitizer near the door upon entering or rentering the building.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when dancing solo or with your “bubble buddy.”
- A “bubble buddy” is the designated partner that each dancer can dance with without a mask with parents’ permission.
- Students must arrive in their dance clothes; changing rooms will not be in use.
- A student must not enter a studio without permission from a teacher.
- All students must bring their belongings in a personal bag that will remain on a hook during class time. Cubbies will not be in use.
- Avoid touching face and cough/sneeze in your mask and into your arm.
- Students must be picked up from the studio promptly at the end time of their class so that the students from the next class can enter.
- Students must enter the studio their class is in through the designated door.
- Classes in the first studio will enter through the main door.
- Classes in the second and third studio will enter through the second door in the driveway.
- All surfaces will be sanitized between classes.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the studio.
- Parents/guardians & siblings will not be permitted to enter the building at this time.
- Social distancing will be enforced inside the studio when masks are not worn. Dancers must stay in their taped square while warming up and practicing drills.
- Only 15 students are permitted at a time in the first studio, 8 students at a time in the second studio, and 9 students at a time in the third studio.
- Classes will be offered simultaneously through Zoom for those who elect not to attend in-person classes.
- Only one pair of “bubble buddies” will perform a travelling step at a time while others wait in their designated spots with their masks on.
- No fitness equipment will be used in the studio at this time.
- Please use the restroom before coming to the studio to reduce the use of the studio restrooms.
- Only one person will be allowed to leave class to use the restroom at a time.
- Students must go to the restroom designated for the studio their class is in.
- Restrooms are strictly for dancer and teacher use.
- Everyone must sanitize their hands before returning to their studio.
- Teachers will not enter the building if they, or anyone in their household, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, painful swallowing, fatigue, light headed).
- Must take their temperature and sanitize their hands upon entering the building.
- Teachers will wear masks at all times inside the building and practice social distancing as much as possible.
- Make sure students stay in their designated spots, wear masks properly, and enforce the buddy system when students are doing travelling steps.
- Disinfect high-contact surfaces before, between, and after classes.
- Do not leave the studio unless absolutely necessary.
- Notify Deirdre if you or a member of your household is experiencing symptoms, or has recently travelled outside of the country in order to make necessary changes for your lessons.